Advocating For Injury Victims In White Plains
If you or someone you know suffered a severe injury, it is important to speak with a personal injury lawyer in Westchester County who understands New York injury law and will work to advocate for your best interests.
George S. Bellantoni, Attorney at Law, will work hard to secure a favorable outcome to your injury claim. Having worked as an insurance defense lawyer, Mr. Bellantoni understands how insurance companies approach personal injury cases. This experience will help him develop a legal strategy that seeks to defend your rights and recover full compensation for your injuries.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
With more than 30 years of legal experience, attorney George S. Bellantoni is prepared to help victims of serious accidents navigate through a broad range of injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice involving failure to diagnose, surgical errors and other serious forms of negligence
- Construction, including all scaffold and ladder accidents, and industrial accidents stemming from third-party liability
- Slip- and trip-and-fall accidents on private property, including hotels and restaurants
- Product liability and defective products
- Workplace accidents
- Other accidents resulting in severe injuries or wrongful death
If a loved one died in a fatal accident, Mr. Bellantoni will determine whether those who suffered a financial loss or a loss of companionship may be able to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.
Attorney Bellantoni is committed to investing the time needed to recover fair financial compensation. He will thoroughly investigate the facts of your case and consult with medical experts to help strengthen your claim. His dedication to fully exploring all aspects of your legal case will allow you to focus on your recovery.
Discuss Your Legal Options
Learn how attorney George S. Bellantoni can assist you with your injury claim by scheduling an initial consultation at 914-236-5994 or via email. From his White Plains office, he serves clients in Putnam County, the Bronx and surrounding communities.